Consider yourself stuck...
So many times the way ahead isn't as clear as it is in this picture. If you can't see what you're supposed to do, how do you know what to do?
Follow that intuitive, instinctive voice inside you. If it's speaking up, make that step. If it's quiet, take any step. Momentum begets momentum. If you don't move, consider yourself stuck. At least if you're moving, you gain ground, traction and clarity. You'll learn what direction is right for you right now by feeling it.
You never know what lies over the bridge. Will you take the first step toward finding out?
Questions to consider:
1. What step do you need to take next?
2. What's stopping you from taking it?
3. What's the worst case scenario?
4. What's the best case scenario?
5. Which one (the answer to #3 or #4) are you more scared of?
I hope you comment or drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope you have a great day.