2/15/13

internet outage

Hi Readers, Ever since I decided to do a verse a day, I have had internet problems. Rest assured that I am still looking up my verses everyday and wishing I could get them to you. My tablet and blogger are battling each other, so that it's taking me an excessie amount of time to write a simple verse, and even more time trying to edit it. Apologies. Until I get a reliable internet connection back in my home, my postings will be sporadic. My suggestion to you: open whatever text inspires you (the Bible, a NYT bestseller, a book of quotations, whatever inspires you), pull out 1 verse and let it speak to you. If you are using the Bible, this practice is called bibliomancy. Find the wisdom in everyday texts. God bless and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up here.