2/13/13

Lent, Day 1, part 2. Adding something back.


A great rules is when you take something away, you put something in it's place. It's the natural law of balance. One thing helps the other.

Since I'm giving up cursing [see prior post], I'm adding a practice to help support my decision. I'm going to pull out random verses and quotes and see how they add to my life. Today, I opened a devotional that I rarely read and flipped ahead to another day. This is the Bible verse I got:

"I will seek the lost,  
                          bring back the strays,
                                                         bandage the injured,

                                                                                   and strengthen the weak..."  --Ezekiel 34:26

To me, this could be/should be the mission statement for a new online faith website/community my BFF and I have been working on for years. It's set to launch this year.

It's going to be an inspiring Lent season. :)

What will you add back in to replace what you've removed from your life? I'd love to hear. Post in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up here.