8/26/13

The Path pt. 2 -- ENJAY




 
ENJAY is the second key to my Year Worth Remembering. It's a word play on ENJOY, and the basis of Joyce Meyer's Enjoying Everyday Life show.
 
John 10:10 in the Amplified Bible shows that we were created for joy. "I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)."
 
So

ENJAY = Expect Not Just Another Year!

is about showing my thanks for my awesome life by being more deliberate with my choices. By choosing to think beyond the normal restraints, I hope to breath life, excitement and vibrancy into my sometimes restrictive, complacent, boring life.
I will do at least 1 activity per week that will enhance my life; although  I hope to accomplish or experiment at least 100 new things over the course of my year...all while doing what needs to be done on my to do list and within the context of my life.
Want to join me? I'd love it. Say hi in the comments below & stay tuned as I go over more details.
Hope you have a great day.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up here.