8/30/13

What?



Some might call it a bucket list. I'm not dying anytime soon, so I'll call it a life list, or a fun list.
What's on it? Some of the things I've always wanted to do, or some things I haven't done in a long time.

This year, I plan to do at least 100 of the items listed below. Can you help me add to my list?
  1. Fly in and/or drive a small plane  (planned)
  2. Spa day (planned)
  3. Color my hair
  4. Salsa dance in Miami (planned)
  5. Go paddle boarding again
  6. Kayak in the Intracoastal Waterways
  7. Be an extra in a local movie or series
  8. Finish my memoir
  9. Go snorkeling in the Florida Keys
  10. Do the picture-a-day challenge again (& share on http://365project.org/)
  11. ??
Look for the permanent link to this ongoing list at
Please make suggestions so I can act "outside the box."
I'll be looking for more unusual opportunities to add to this list to stretch myself and have even more fun. As I find them, I'll add them. I'll start looking at http://bucketlist.org/ for more ideas.

How can you help? Please help me create my list. In the comments below, please list the PG-13 things you've done that I might want to try, too.

Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up here.