9/26/13

Ch-ch-ch-changes



I didn't want to change my blog's snapshot format.

I loved having all the pictures up for you to pick and choose from.

I hated how it never let me set up all the miscellaneous features that make blogs fun, namely letting you participate.

After fighting with the commenting feature for weeks, I decided to change the look so that you can make GGG your blog, too.

Please comment and let me know what you're doing in your life...and let me know if you encounter problems in the new design.

Come back for some new posts on my first 4 completed activities. It's been a whirlwind few days. Challenging, fun, exciting. Am I ever ready for this year of adventures. I hope you are, too.

Tweetable:
@godgirlgoth 's #YearWorthRemembering has started. Come see how to shake up your own life at godgirlgoth.blogspot.com .http://clicktotweet.com/d0K8c

Blessings,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up here.