10/8/13

Define GGG further

So, which celebrities do you think are God Girl/Guy Goths?

  • They should have spirituality at their core ("God").

  • They should embrace their roles as wife/husband, daughter/son, mother/father, leader, etc. and be comfortable in their own skin ("girl/guy").

  • They should be 
    • Goth?:  
    • a) "a member of a Germanic people that overran the Roman Empire in the early centuries of the Christian era"  ? No, not necessarily, but I am of German descent.
    • b) a fan or performer of "rock music marked by dark and morbid lyrics"?  Maybe, but not necessarily. 
    • c) "a person who wears mostly black clothing, uses dark dramatic makeup, and often has dyed black hair"Maybe, but not necessarily. 
Thank you, Merriam-Webster for those definitions. www.m-w.com. 

Confession:  I abbreviated Gothic to goth because I used to wear black clothing, wore dramatic makeup & loved my hair tinted in dark or red colors. 

  • So when I say Goth, I'm really talking about "Gothic"-- "of or relating to a style of writing that describes strange or frightening events that take place in mysterious places" . Yeah, that's it. 
My German descendants are what Wiccan author Silver Ravenwolf calls Pennsylvania "Dutch," with Dutch being a slurred pronunciation of the word “Deutsch”, meaning German. Many of the mountain ways of my ancestors have its roots in pagan tradition, which I studied to learn more about my ancestors.

So, I'm looking for women & men who fully embrace their lives, their heritage, their passion & their darker/shadow selves and are open to exploring the mysteries of the universe.

Who would you nominate?

I'd start with 
  1. Katy Perry
  2. Angelina Jolie
  3. Brad Pitt
  4. Cher
  5. Oprah? probably not
  6. Channing Tatum? probably not
  7. Adam Levine
  8. Dylan McDermott --after his stint on American Horror Story, definitely
  9. Enrique Iglesias ?
  10. Usher?
  11. Jason Momoa of Game of Thrones?
  12. Ashton Kutcher
  13. Ian Somerhalder...definitely ;)
  14. Rihanna
  15. Lady Gaga
  16. Emma Watson
  17. Abigail Spencer
  18. Rooney Mara
  19. Natalie Portman
  20. ...?

 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page
    layout and design. Great choice of colors!

    Here is my site :: fiber optic lighting ()

    ReplyDelete

Speak up here.