10/10/13

GGG Gals&Guys




My List of GGG Girls and Guys
  1. Katy Perry
  2. Angelina Jolie
  3. Brad Pitt
  4. Cher
  5. Oprah? probably not
  6. Channing Tatum? probably not
  7. Adam Levine
  8. Dylan McDermott --after his stint on American Horror Story, definitely
  9. Enrique Iglesias ?
  10. Usher?
  11. Jason Momoa of Game of Thrones?
  12. Ashton Kutcher
  13. Ian Somerhalder...definitely ;)
  14. Rihanna
  15. Lady Gaga
  16. Emma Watson
  17. Abigail Spencer
  18. Rooney Mara
  19. Natalie Portman?
  20. Jenny McCarthy
  21. Whoopi Goldberg
  22. ...?
 Who would you add? Who would you remove? 
(If comments aren't working, let me know on Twitter @godgirlgoth.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I could have sworn I've visited this site before but after going
    through a few of the articles I realized it's new to me.
    Regardless, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!


    my web blog :: fiber optic lighting

    ReplyDelete

Speak up here.