12/20/13

Psychics, Transformation & Light

Hi Readers,

I may have been quiet here--too quiet. I have a tendency to do that when I'm in transition.



How so, you might ask?

Well, I'm still waiting for my memoir and/or movie to be sold. I'm still running a family and household. I'm trying to slow down the days so that we can enjoy the holidays more. I'm trying to exercise more, meditate daily, volunteer when & where called...even if it's totally inconvenient, the urgent stuff gets priority.

Recently, I had a psychic reading by a very gifted clairvoyant. It was amazing to hear about my journey...but more on that in a blog post about that adventure. Beyond the specifics, I know that I am called to be a lightworker, a person to help heal pieces of the world by being/acting/shining light and love. My psychic meditation training is reinforcing that innate belief that my spiritual and psychic gifts are important, even to the point of offending more strict, religious folks.

I have a feeling many of you are also light workers. That you FEEL others, that you're drawn to helping, that you get sucked into situations you want to improve, but that you don't know how to be "in" but "separate".
So while I'm [re]learning how to better handle, use, separate, etc. my gifts, I'm wondering if you're feeling the same?

At the final 5 day countdown before Christmas and the day before winter solstice {"In 2013, winter begins with the solstice at 12:11 P.M. on December 21 (EST). Get more facts about the first day of winter. --http://www.almanac.com/content/first-day-winter-winter-solstice} I hope you'll think about the meanings of light and dark in your life and in the bigger world.
Do you have balance?
Are you longing for more light, lightness, freedom?
Can you be the light for someone else?

Blessings to you all today and always.
XO Donna, aka GGG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up here.