2/5/14

Interview Form Questions

GGG Interview Form 2/1/14



Thank you for responding to this form interview. Through this interview, I hope to:

1.    Learn more about you.
2.    Let others learn more about you.
3.    Get us both more fans and more exposure.
4.    Have fun.
5.    And eventually cultivate a magazine article out of this collection.

Answer the questions you like, and leave the others blank. PG-13 rating or lower, please.
Don’t forget to include your relevant contact and link info.

With much appreciation and love,
Donna, aka GodGirlGoth

Upping the Ante :)   If you need more incentive to participate, I'll give you a priceless gift.  To my first 7 interviewees, I offer a 5 question psychic reading in exchange for my interviews. Win-win :) I need to practice on others & I'm pretty accurate, so you'll get a good reading and some unbiased insight. Thanks! This should be fun


Q:           Introduce yourself.        
A:
Q:           Do you consider yourself spiritual or religious? Why, or why not?
A:           
Q:           What life roles do you find yourself living at this moment in time? Which one(s) surprises you?
A:
Q:           Do you consider yourself “Goth” (see http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Goth and http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Christian-Goth ) or “Gothic” as interested in the paranormal and curious about the darker side of life? Explain. What word(s) do you use to describe this/these traits? 
A:           
Q:           What are the most pressing issues facing people today?
A:
Q:           What keeps you going when you times get hard? (People, places, things, philosophy, quotes, songs, foods, etc.)
A:           
Q:           What is your hope for the future?
A:
Q:           [What question should I have asked you? Insert here]
A: 

Your links:  

Please email your answers to me at donna@starryskiesmedia.comYour email return of your answers grants me permission to post your answers on my blog, godgirlgoth.blogspot.com .
I will edit for brevity, PG-13 rating, grammar & spelling issues.


Thank you for your participation. Nice to get to know you. J GGG, aka Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up here.