Notes from Joel Osteen's Message #609 Keep Your Walls Up:
|Picture from About Our Ministry Section of www.JoelOsteen.com|
Even with as much details as I've included, I believe you should listen to this message for the full blessing in your life.
Proverbs 4:23 Guard your heart
Some quotes and summaries from the message:
- "Be proactive, not passive and put some walks."
- "Your destiny is too important to let poison in."
- "You can't put poison into you and over and over and expect to live a positive, faith filled life."
- Too much juicy detail "Feeds our flesh but poisons or spirit."
- "It's a lot easier to keep the poison out if you never hear it on the first place."
- They wouldn't be talking about you unless you were exceptional, a winner, you're making a difference.
- The more of God's blessings & favor you have, the more some people will dislike you and talk about you poorly. You didn't have to do anything wrong.
- I may be misunderstood but it's not about me; it's about the blessings on my life.
- If you don't learn to walk away from an offense, it can keep you from your destiny.
- Don't try to prove yourself to other people and let God bring the RIGHT people into your life!
- If you allow panic then worry then stress into your life, you won't make good decisions. God works when we're in peace.
- Like his father practiced, shelve your problems and pray over them. Be still & trust God to work it out.
- Don't give up your power by taking offense.
- When we're really offended, everything is magnified.