6/20/14

Y2R Adventure 23: Nail Art


Nails I'd like (Pic by Bellashoot.com)
Many, many more at http://www.pinterest.com/donalynr/nail-art/

Nails I create



What I did:  Create Nail Art, aka a fancy manicure


When I did it: On and off over the past few months

Notes:  I'm not very good at the fine details. I haven't figured the best ways to clean the tiny brushes since I've been using nail remover pads instead of a bottle of liquid.

The Takeaway/What I learned:  Watch more videos on youtube until I can produce nicer results

Do Again?:  Yes, I'll try it again since I haven't achieved that beautiful, clean line yet. But I think stickers might be the way to go for me.

Rant:  It's like watching paint dry...literally. And you have to have dry nails before you add the other colors. 

Rave:  The pictures on pinterest, like Bellashoot's, are so cool. I'll get there some day with more patience and practice. 

Words of Wisdom:  Get the right tools, watch tutorials and have loads of time and patience to achieve professional results.

1 comment:

  1. Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging
    on websites I stumbleupon every day. It's always helpful to read through articles from other writers
    and use something from other websites.

    Have a look at my webpage :: how to grow taller

    ReplyDelete

Speak up here.