11/6/14

New Biz: Launch Details

Hi GGG Readers,

I hope you had a great Halloween. We did. I talked all my immediate family into letting me do their makeup, a huge highlight of the season.



Post trick-or-treating


While I've been absent here, I've been working hard to get all the preparations done for my new Medium and Spiritual Life Coaching Business. I'm so excited to extend my services professionally, doing this work for decades for family, friends, and friends of friends. I can't say how empowering and humbling it is to stand in the gap between this world and the next to relay messages from loved ones, guides and protectors to help show how much you are loved and how many people are on your side.

I hope you check out my new physical office, details at http://healthtouchnc.com/ . You'll find me featured on the right as Donna Lynn, Walks In Spirit, LLC. I'd love to see you there! I'm


If you're online and can't meet me in person, contact me for phone readings and coaching, 919-904-4006 and walks.in.spirit.llc@gmail.com.

Not sure if I'm right for you? Call me.

Prices too high but you'd really like to work with me? I won't to turn anyone away because of money.

Know someone who's struggling with a missing or murdered family member? Have them call. I'll do everything in my power to help them get clues to take to the officials to help in their case.

Thank you for staying through the quiet times. I will resume posting here and at my new Walks In Spirit blog (to come).

More details in upcoming posts!

Blessings and much love to you!
GGG




No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up here.