The carbon monoxide poisoning started in Sept 2013.

It's been a long year. I had to cut my adventures and my blogging short due to the many setbacks I've had in 2014.

I'm grateful it didn't kill me. Luckily we caught it 13 months later when the heating element's crack was discovered by the HVAC guy. It was a close call for me and the dog, who stayed at home all day, especially with the neck and shoulder re-injury and rehabilitation that added to my time at home.

Now it's up to me to get back to a healthy life.

That means rebuilding my injury sites with intense  45 minute to 1.5 hours of daily physical therapy, so that I can get strong enough to get back to a regular exercise routine.

And it means dumping this extra weight which helped me hold onto enough oxygen to keep me alive.

If you'd like to join me, I'm doing Colette Baron-Reid's Energetix Lite course. 

If you join, let me know (walks.in.spirit.llc@gmail.com). Maybe we can partner up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up here.